Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch: Happy Halloween

["Pumpkin Patch" song by Mr. I and the Rainbow Singers]
Pumpkin patch, pumpkin patch, Headin' out to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins are pretty sneaky, they like to hide in the fields. Under a leaf, under a bush, they keep perfectly still. It's a good thing that they're orange, or they'd be hard to see. Gonna catch me one of them pumpkins, a special one for me.


Pumpkins aren't very scary, unless you give them a face, a smile or a frown, eyes up or down, teeth all over the place. Gonna carve me one of them pumpkins, put a candle inside to burn. Then instead of a pumpkin, it'll be a jack o'lantern. Hey hey, I'm goin' today, hay ride hang on... Hey hey, what can I say, Gotta catch 'em before they're gone.

So if you happen to see a pumpkin, When you're out on hallowe'en night, Don't stop and stare, you better beware. He'll give you an awful fright. Just keep on trick or treating, don't even say hello, He might jump up, and follow you home, You just never know!







Happy Halloween to all!


[click the images to enlarge, click play button to see CHARLIE BROWN pumpkin]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.