Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Livermore Art Gallery Exhibit 2009

An Invitation

Livermore Valley Camera Club Exhibit

Livermore Civic Library - Art Gallery

September 1-30, 2009

*Open to the public. Free Admision*

Address: 1188 South Livermore Avenue, Livermore CA 94550
Directions: from I-580 Take the N. Livermore Avenue Exit, head South toward the center of Livermore. Civic Center Library is 2.5 miles from the North Livermore exit on the left hand side of the street. College Avenue is the nearest cross street. City Hall and the Police Station are on the left immediately before the Library.

Library Hours: Mon-Thur 10am-9pm; Fri 10am-6pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Sun noon-6pm

#28 The Light In The Church Hallway (27x30) - 2008 winning pix


#29 Orange Dusk In Baja Coast (16x20) - 2009 winning pix


#30 The Shroud Of The Missions (8x10) - a personal fave

[Click the above title Livermore Art Gallery Exhibit 2009 for Livermore Civic Library info. Click on the images to enlarge.]

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marichu,
    I wish I could go! I'm so glad you are doing so well with your photography. It's so good to be passionate about something, especially something that brings joy to others, and something that you are good at. Both of your pictures are displayed in my new entryway, and they look fabulous! I hope someday you can come see them. By the way, I saw your silhouettes and LOVED them. Keep pursuing the dream and enjoy yourself.

    Stay in touch. Best of luck with your exhibit!
    Hugs,
    Bz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss photographer-of-the-year.
    I have to check my sked and we might go see ur pix.I've been reading ur blog n ur pix.
    ~ Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope someday I can come to California again and be able to visit you all and see your photography Marichu. I am happy that you are successful in your photography.
    Blessings,
    Auntie Lita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the getting into the art gallery! You do amazing work!!

    Amy Kemper Valencia

    ReplyDelete

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.