Friday, January 1, 2010

My 1st Modeling: bring out the best in me

Unimaginable...Unthinkable...


Few months ago, I signed up for Model Workshop organized by our club's top Master Photographer John Goyer for two reasons: I want to learn from him and I want to branch out from Landscape/Outdoor Photography to Portrait. At the conclusion of the workshop, we (4 male photographers, the model, and myself) decided that I play around and pose for them. Which I did, simply just for fun.

Then I started to receive emails from John asking me to model for him. At first, I thought "He's just teasing me". A month later at the club's Xmas Banquet with his beautiful wife, he told me "I want you to model for me so we will schedule our photo shoot soon". I agreed "OK, as long as no nude". More emails came...then the rest is history.

I was immortalized (based from John's email. Meaning: to make famous forever) on December 27, 2009. We did the photo shoot in my place. I chose my silk peach/black pajama, purple satin drape, my everyday jewelry as outfit/props with light make-up and curled my hair a bit - Not too fancy as this is not a Glamour pictorial. But what we both really want is to be more creative/artistic and to bring out the BEST in me.


To John: I've always admired your talent and work since my day 1 at the club. And you reciprocate by appreciating my photo images and now my "Naughty Secrets That I Don't Want To Tell You" LOOK. Will definitely model for you again. Thank you.

"Inside you there's an artist you don't know about...Say yes quickly, if you know, if you've known it from before the beginning of the universe." ~ Jalal al-Din Muhammad Rumi

[click the top 3 images to enlarge]

19 comments:

  1. you're pretty darn gorgeous!...we need to shoot again
    ;-) John Goyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing! ganda ganda naman... :)
    ~Rosahlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, you have demonstrated the outing of your inner and outside beauty that forms the modicum of attraction to your friends and special ones. I am not surprised. You got it girl !! Touch the sky for posterity.

    Happy new year Young Lady.

    Humphrey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chu
    wish you a very happy year as well and may all ur goals realize and come true.
    look forward to joining you on a hike/trip this year
    ciao
    naren
    (still ur intern)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ichu.

    Glad to see your 1st modeling picture. Hope to see more. Pilipina beauty –lovely.

    Love,
    Auntie Lita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marichu, very nice! but i want to see all the pictures :0
    Happy New Year!
    Jim Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photos are great! more please...
    ~ Jim E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's wishing you a fabulous, awesome 2010....your "modeling" is just the beginning. You are "one of a kind".
    You are really blooming.
    ~Hiro

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool....your model pics are very nice....i liked it.

    /Saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! May 2010 be your year to reach for the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! ☺
    ~ Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Inggit* Tita, ako din!!!! :D Hahaha :P =)) -Dennise

    ReplyDelete
  13. new model surfaces! Good luck to u my dear friend! You deserve this, luv yah!
    ~ Jing Javier

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so beautiful my friend !!!!
    ~ NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you...Salamat po...Namaste!..."All that is best and highest in me greets/salutes all that is best and highest in you. I BOW TO ALL OF YOU!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could look at these all day. By the way , I'll be out in SF in May, Maybe we can meet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dang! every time I see your eyes... well, you know... you have such an awesome look! You are way too sexy for Tracy. And more than that... you have the whole package. Brains, humor, looks, personality. So there you go, your start to 2010!
    ~D.

    ReplyDelete

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.