Saturday, January 15, 2011

Old World Charm: big girl


And this old world is a new world.
And a bold world. For me.
What is your old world?



January is here and so is my birthday. The things I should have been doing are looming in front of me as new opportunities! I have chances to change the things I need to and start the things I need to. I can do things the right way and let the past mistakes go away. I have ways to find the motivation that I need, the intimacy, the courage and the commitment to live fully every day.

As I evolve into a more mature stage of my life, I realized that I need to do things that I regret of not doing in the past: to explore outside the comfort zone of my full time job, to experience life living in the big city, to be more creative in my photography (and perhaps in modeling) and to try going back to school (this time in Art School) ~ all of these are now work in process.

There were tough times in my life: death of a loved one, heart broken, hardships, failures but none of those will stop me from learning, from dreaming, from achieving, and from living. Because I am a big girl now that my father used to tell me when I was 7. I am a big big girl now... living and traveling in this big big world.



"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." ~ Marilyn Monroe

[click the play button to play Big World, click the image to enlarge]

2 comments:

  1. Ok. So what's the first thing you've always wanted to do but haven't done and will do now??

    ReplyDelete

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.