Monday, September 20, 2010

Plumas County Visitor's Bureau: official photographer

Autumn approaching and hope you had a great Summer. Autumn is my favorite time of the year and it's time to plan a visit to Plumas County California to capture its dazzling displays of yellow, red, and golden leaves against a crystal clear blue sky.


The Plumas County Visitors Bureau appointed me as one of their official photographers(Unofficial through email March 20,2010; Official when I received the GUIDE June 8, 2010). And to fulfill that, I need to go and photograph their beautiful place at least once every year.


The 2010-2011 Plumas County Visitors GUIDE features 3 of my images (one on the left and the 1st 2 below), some were used for advertising and some became Travel winning images from our camera club competition.

"North Fork Feather River Canyon": 3rd place 09/10/10

"The Road To Lassen": 2nd place 08/31/10



"Manzanita Lake": 1st pl 08/31/10


This blog has really served me well ~ to express myself through my captured images, stories and information so I can share them to all of you...It is through this blog that the Plumas County Visitors Bureau discovered me... from my 2009 Fall Color trip: http://www.thefearlesseye.com/2009/10/fall-colors.html


Consider Plumas first in your Fall Foliage trip. It's in our own backyard in California/West Coast and let Plumas surprise you like it did to me!



"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
- Albert Camus

1 comment:

  1. Here's my Facebook comments when I made the announcement "It's now official - I'm one of Plumas County Official Photographers!" and posted the GUIDE on June 18, 2010 :

    Emily Pelayo Yey! Congrats Chu!
    Rosahlee Bautista galing galing... congrats chu...
    Gel Legaspi Idos congrats!!!
    Rowena Keil Galing
    Jing Javier Congrats agen my dear! ;-)

    Marichu Pereira salamat! I'm happy to share my happiness with all of you.I waited 6 months for the "visitors guide" to arrive, before I officially announce my stint at Plumas County.

    Beatriz Poulsen Maybe you could do a Cherokee County Visitor's Guide?!!!Wow!That is really breathtaking! These pictures make me want to go there!!!
    Dechie DEchie Congrats.....galing-galing mo nman tlaga....
    Tony Walton Congrats, way to go!!!
    Febe Espanola-Angeles Congrats!!!!!!
    Rowena Keil Woot woot galing galing
    Charlie Comen Congrats Chu
    Anne Vives Congrats to you and many more rewards to come :)
    Grace Romasanta Gelilang congrats chu!
    May Seril Tolentino Nice! Congrats!
    Jing Javier Overwhelming ang blessings my my friend, 'coz u've a good heart. keep it up, as I always say, I'm so happy and proud of you! Can't wait to hug u! yun bang kiss sabay hug hahaha ;D
    Winnie PiƱon Fabia congrats chu!!!
    Marjorie Estacio congrats...proud of u,sis!!!!
    Leena Reddy congrats Chu
    Suzette Corcuera-David you deserve it! you take really nice pictures! :o)
    Ruby Leah Valdez Gonzalez way to go chu!!!!
    Grace Redito congrats chu! more award-winning photos to come :)
    April C Dacumos Congratulations to you sis!!
    Hiroko Tanaka Perhaps you can add to your portfolio and add my coastal town!? Bravo, Marichu. You are brilliant.
    Hazel Alayra-Hortelano Congratulations Chu...we're proud of you!!!!
    Kearny Lising Baldeviso horaaaay for chuuu!!!!! so proud again!!!! keep it up friend =)
    Dennis Leano congrats & God Bless!!! :-))
    Beatriz Poulsen That is so awesome! You are an inspiration♥
    Cynthia Oanes Way to go, Chu!!!

    Marichu Pereira Thank you! Salamat! Dhanyavaad! Arigato gozaimasu!
    Your appreciation is my inspiration.Namaste! - I bow (reverently) to all of you!
    "Appreciation can make a day — even change a life, Your willingness to put it into words is all that is neces...sary." - Margaret Cousins

    Gail Uy congratulations my friend :) galing mo talaga
    Joy Mulato congrats, Chu!
    Franco Babasa ang galing naman!
    Jun Villabroza Congrats. more success pa to come
    Mitch Penilla Congrats Chu! Keep it up!!
    Michael C. Angeles Chu kuha ka ng Magazine ha, para kita namin
    Sigrid Yeng Blando-Biscocho Congrats!!! U deserve it because u r very passionate when it comes to ur photography!

    ReplyDelete

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.