Monday, December 21, 2009

MIMOSA: early Christmas joy


December 13 12:36 AM just before I went to bed, opened my laptop and checked my email. My photographer-mentor wrote: "whoo hoo! your shot made the cover of foto fanfare! nice!"... I didn't know what's that all about. Not expecting for any winning picture at this time of the year and I was not really active this year at the camera club due to conflict in my busy schedule.


So, I went back to my mailbox to see for any clue ~ Aha! The December FOTO FANFARE!...my MIMOSA is the winning electronic image for Basic Pictorial Dec 2009 Northern California Council of Camera Clubs (N4C) and made as the covershot of our FOTO FANFARE December issue.

Ahh my winning MIMOSA!...T'was my 1st MIMOSA drink on my birthday in my 1st Mexico Trip. What an early Xmas joy to share with all of you! And I will raise a glass of my Xmas Mimosa on Christmas Day to wish you all Felices Fiestas! Salud!

FOTO FANFARE Dec 2009 issue:
http://www.n4c.org/FF-2009/12-09/Foto%20Fanfare%20read%20only%20Dec%202009.pdf





"Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character." ~ James Wooden


[click the image to enlarge, click the link to view Dec2009 Foto Fanfare, click play to see How To Make A Mimosa drink?"]

13 comments:

  1. Mimosa comments from my Facebook:

    Atta girl! Have a real mimosa for me :)~ Eda

    Congrats Marichu! Happy Holidays to you! ~ Carmen

    Congrats Chu!~ Chi

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You do have a great eye........ ~ Kimlou

    galing naman chu! congrats!!! ~ Winnie


    congrats! ~ Mitzi

    Congrats! Hope to see you next year!~ Annavi

    Congratulations Chu!!!!! ~ Leslie

    Congrats,Chu!! ~ April

    my friend... i am so proud of you ! wala na akong masabi girl. ~ Nancy

    WOW!!! nice one. congrats. Happy holiday....~ Rhoda

    congrats chu! gleng-gleng mo talaga! idol! ;-)
    ~ Jing

    wow. i know more accolades will be coming.~ Geraldine

    Absolutely a winner....Keep on shooting pics.~ Hiro

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marichu,

    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...

    Happy Holidays and more success to you in the coming year!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ALL for your comments. I promise more winning pictures to come. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chu,
    Merry Christmas and congratulations!
    GOD BLESS...
    ~fr jun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010.
    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Young Lady,
    Happy holiday and merry Xmas to you. Indeed I am fascinated by your talent. Personality so quite, yet spirit draped in a ferocious desire to perform. You are my artist of the year.

    Thanks for sharing your fotos with us.

    ~Humphrey

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations and cheers!
    di ka na talaga maabot!
    Happy Holidays!
    ~ Fred D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'll drink to that: "CHEERS"
    Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year.

    From: the Aunties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Marichu,
    Congratulation on your winning picture. I'm really proud of all your accomplishments. Where did you get your talent? Here's wishing you also a very Merry Crhistmas and a Prosperous New Year.

    Ate Mylene & Family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chu ,
    Congratulations, lovely, hope to see more winning photos in the future.

    Love,
    Auntie Lita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing. Very happy for you. Happy Holidays.~ Berta.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pic...congratulations Chu!!!!
    and Merry Christmas....

    ~Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chu,
    CONGRATULATIONSssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
    Cheers to your wonderful passion.

    We miss you!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

    Love,
    Beth and Matthew and Ray

    ReplyDelete

Let me read your mind. Please leave your comments.